Utkal University PG Admission 2020-2021|Utkal University PG Application 2020: The Utkal University is going to release a notification for the admissions of the Post Graduation courses 2020-21. The contenders interested to join in Utkal University PG (MA, M.Sc, MCA, MBA, MSW, IMBA, M.Tech &, etc) courses can apply for the entrance test through online. The Utkal University PG Admission 2020 Form will be released in the month of April/ May 2020. The candidates wishing to join in Utkal University Admissions can follow the below article for application steps. The available dates of the Utkal Univ PG Online Application 2020 intimated in our web portal. The aspirants must check the Utkal University PG Admission Eligibility 2020 to apply for the admissions.
The candidates can check their eligibility criteria based on the applying course. The course wise eligibility criteria details are available on the official notification. The officials may release the admission process details & dates soon on the official website. All the applicants can use the below steps for Utkal University PG Admission Registration 2020. Here we provide a direct link to fill the Utkal Univ PG Admission Form 2020. For more information, contends can check the below article.
Utkal University PG Admission 2020
- Utkal University PG Admission 2020
- Utkal University PG Admission 2020 Detailed Information
- Utkal University PG Entrance Eligibility 2020
- Selection Process for www.utkaluniversity.ac.in PG Admissions 2020
- Utkal University PG Admission Application Form 2020
- Utkal University PG Admission Filled Application Submission Postal Address
- Documents Required to Attest along with the Utkal University Admission Form 2020
- Entrance Exam Pattern for Utkal University Admissions 2020-21
- Utkal University PG Entrance Syllabus 2020
- Utkal University PG Admission Reservation 2020
- Available Dates of Utkal University PG Entrance Admit Card 2020
- Utkal University PG Entrance Answer Key 2020
- Check Here ~ Utkal University PG Entrance Cut Off 2020
- Utkal University PG Entrance Result 2020 & Merit List
- Counseling Dates of Utkal University PG Admissions 2020
Utkal University established in the year 1943. This is the seventeenth oldest university in India. Utkal University provides education for around 3000 students in the PG department. This university has a large number of affiliated colleges i.e., 323 affiliated general colleges including 16 Autonomous Colleges, 9 Law Colleges, 94 Professional Colleges & 7 Medical Colleges (which include 2 Homeopathic, 1 Ayurvedic, 2 Dental & 2 Allopathic Medical Colleges). The Utkal University offers MA, M.Sc, MCA, MBA, BA, B.Sc, B.Com, MSW, IMBA, B.Pharmacy, M.Pharmacy, M.Phil, Ph.D., LLM, MFC, MA/M.Sc, M.Tech & other courses for the admissions. This university offers distance education facility for the students for listed courses.
The Utkal University conducts the semester examinations for the students twice a year. The odd semester examinations commenced in the month of November/ December and even semester examinations in April/ May. The students who wish to take admission in Utkal University (Regular/ Open) can follow our web portal for the admission notification, entrance test dates, details &, etc. The following detailed courses list of Utkal University based on the department.
- Analytical & Applied Economics
- Ancient Indian History, Culture & Archaeology
- Business Administration
- Computer Science & Application
- Library and Information Science
- Personnel Management & Industrial Relations(PMIR)
- Political Science
- Public Administration
Utkal University PG Admission 2020 Detailed Information
|Organization Name||Utkal University|
|Admission Courses||Post Graduation Courses|
|Selection Process||Entrance Test|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Utkal University PG Admission 2020 Application Dates||April 2020|
|Date of Utkal University PG Entrance 2020||May 2020|
|Utkal University PG Entrance Admit Card 2020||April/May 2020|
|Official Website Address||www.utkaluniversity.nic.in|
Utkal University PG Entrance Eligibility 2020
Contenders going to take admission in the PG Courses need to satisfy the below eligibility criteria provided by the university. The students who meet the eligibility criteria are only applicable to the admission. Contenders having the doubt regarding eligibility criteria can go through the notification released by the university.
Application Fees –
The candidates who are interested to apply for the Utkal University Admissions 2020 can make a payment of Rs.600/- to successful submission of the application. The contenders can pay their fees through credit/ debit card/ net banking. The applicants make sure that the application fee is non-refundable.
Educational Qualification –
- Statistics: Minimum 2nd class honors in Stats/Maths or any elective subject with a minimum of 50% scores.
- Anthropology: 50% scores in Anthropology or sociology, psychology, economics, political science, history or any other elective subject.
- Geography: 2nd class honors in geography or +3 degree in arts/ science level.
- P.M.I.R: First qualifying bachelor’s degree with 50% marks.
- Library & Information Science: Minimum 50% Marks in a three-year degree.
- LLM: LLB or equivalent degree with 50% marks.
- Ancient. Indian History, Culture & Archaeology: 50% marks in archaeology & museology as pass subject at the +3 degree level.
- Public Administration: Second class honors in Public Administration or 50% marks in a three-year degree,
- Sociology: 50% of marks in aggregate with Honours in Anthropology, Political Science, Economics or Psychology.
- Psychology: Any Graduate having at least 2nd class Honours or at least 50% marks aggregate at +3 Degree level.
- Biotechnology: three-year degree in Physical/ Biological Science with minim 55% marks.
- Business Administration (MBA): Bachelors degree with 50% marks.
- MCA Programme: 50% Minimum marks in Degree three year.
Note: For clear details of the qualification required for the Utkal University MA/ M.Sc Admission can visit the official notification.
Selection Process for www.utkaluniversity.ac.in PG Admissions 2020
The applicants can have the selection for the admissions on the basis of the educational career & entrance examination. All the applicants need to appear for the entrance test in the month of May 2020. Based on the Utkal Univ Entrance Merit List 2020 & their previous educational qualification contenders will get the admission into the university. Both educational career & entrance test will have equal priority while marking in the selection i.e., 50% marks for educational career & another 50% for entrance exam score. The candidates looking for the marking scheme based on their education are given below.
Details of Career Markins Out of 100 Marks –
|Course Category||First Division||Second Division||Third Division/ Pass/ Compartmental|
|Honours in Main Relevant Subject||50||40||24|
|Honours in Allied Subject (i)||36||24||–|
|Honours in AlliedT Subject (ii)||30||20||–|
|Distinction (As per Utkal University Regulation)||10||10||–|
|B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc. Ag. with Honours||60||50||–|
|B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc. Ag. without Honours||50||40||–|
The Utkal Univ PG Admission Merit List declared on the basis of the cut off marks. The Utkal University PG Entrance Cutoff 2020 will be released after the announcement of the Utkal Univ Admission Selection Result 2020. The candidates who are satisfying the cutoff marks in the admission scores will be listed on the merit list. The contenders shortlisted in the merit list only eligible to appear for the counseling. The Utkal Univ PG Entrance Merit List 2020 releases along with the result & the cutoff marks. The schedule of Utkal University PG Counselling, seat allotment, joining dates &, etc updated in our article based on the officials.
Utkal University PG Admission Application Form 2020
The candidates interested to join in PG Admissions of Utkal University 2020 can follow the below steps to submit the e-application & postal admission. The application form does not reach before the last date of submission will not be considered.
- Visit the official website address first.
- Click on the Admission tab on the home page.
- Search for the Admission bulleting link on that.
- Download the admission notification pdf & read the notification clearly.
- Then open the e-admission link on the admissions tab.
- Click on the candidate registration link.
- Fill the required details with name, e-mail id, mobile number, subject name & others.
- Then click on the register option.
- The applicant can get a user id & password to submit the application form.
- By using those registration id & password contenders can log in to the application form.
- Pay the application fees & submit the required documents like certificates, photograph, signature &, etc.
- Click on the submit option & take a printout of the application form.
- Then post the filled application form with required documents to the address mentioned on the notification.
The candidates already registered for the admissions –
Utkal University PG Admission Filled Application Submission Postal Address
The HOD Coordinator (Department name)
Utkal University, Vani Vihar,
Bhubaneswar – 751004
Note: The filled application forms reached before the last date of submission to the department only considered for the selection.
Documents Required to Attest along with the Utkal University Admission Form 2020
- Mark sheets and Certificates of all examinations.
- C.L.C. and Conduct Certificate from the institution last attended.
- SC/ST Certificate from the competent authority (MP/ MLA/ Collector/ ADM/ SDO/ Local Gazetted Revenue Officer, not below the rank of Deputy Collector or Tahasildar) by candidates of those categories.
- PH certificate of physically challenged students and ID card issued by District Welfare Officer/ Community Development Officer/ Social Welfare Department of State Government by the physically challenged candidates.
- Sports and Games Certificate of participation are required for quota and special weight-age consideration, from the competent Authority (Director of Sports/ Sports Council of the Utkal University), countersigned by the Principal / HOD of the college/ department by the candidates interested to apply under the said category.
- The certificate shall be produced from the Rajya/ Zilla Sainik Board by the applicants interested to apply under Ex-/ In-service quota. Priority shall be given to applicants under Ex-Serviceman quota.
- Original application fee e-receipt.
- Three passport size photographs (one to be fixed in the application form and two more copies to be attached to the form).
- Migration Certificate, if the candidate is not from Utkal University.
Entrance Exam Pattern for Utkal University Admissions 2020-21
The candidates can have the entrance test in the month of May 2020. The detailed examination pattern, number of question from individual topics & others are released on the official notification. The below topics are the basic topics for all the candidates participated in the examination. Based on the applied course candidate will have their questions from the department side. To get an idea of how many numbers of questions asked from each subject/ topics, the weight-age of each subject can get by checking the previous papers. The Utkal Univ Entrance Sample Papers available on the official website. These Model papers are used to practice more & try to reduce their difficulties while attending an exam.
- General English,
- General Knowledge,
- Quantitative Aptitude.
- Analysis & Interpretation of Data.
- Subject Related to your admission course.
Utkal University PG Entrance Examination 2020 Schedule –
|May 2020||8.30 to 9.30||9.30 am to 10.30||11.00 am to 12.00||3.30 pm to 4.30 pm|
|May 2020||–||PMIR||Physics (11.30 to 1 pm)||Chemistry (3 pm to 4 pm)|
|In May 2020||MBA Regular||–||History/ AIHCA (12.30 to 1.30om)||Statistics|
|May 2020||–||Geology||Mathematics/ Zoology||Anthropology|
|May 2020||–||IMBA (9.30 to 11.30am)||Commerce||IMCA (2.30 pm to 4.30 pm)|
|In May 2020||Lib. Inf. SC||Botony/ A & A Economics||Women Studies||Journalism & Mass Communication|
|May 2020||Env. Science||MBA (FM) 2hrs||M.Tech (CSE) Microbiology||M.Tech (CS) (3pm to 5pm)|
|May 2020||Odia||Philosophy||Sociology||Bio-Technology/ Geography|
|In May 2020||–||–||English/ Political Science||The Public Administration|
|May 2020||–||Sanskrit/ Psychology||MCA/ LLM||M.Sc (CS)|
|July 2020- Interview/ Executive MBA|
Utkal University PG Entrance Syllabus 2020
Aspirants applied for the admission are need to start preparing for the entrance exam. Contenders who meet the entrance exam are only applicable for the admission. The aspirant can visit the official site to download the pdf file of the syllabus.
General English Syllabus –
- Fill in the blanks
- Verbal Reasoning
- Para jumbles
- Para Completion and inference
- Contextual usage
- Reading Comprehension
- Verbal Logic
- One word substitution
- Different usage of the same word
- Sentence correction
- Foreign language words used in English
- Jumbled paragraphs
- Sentence completion
Quantitative Aptitude –
- Work and time
- Ratios and Proportion
- Geometric Progression
- Number system
- Surds and Indices
- In-equations Quadratic and linear equations
- Profit & Loss
- Partnership (Accounts)
- HCF & LCM
Interpretation of Data –
- Pie Charts
- Line Graphs
- Data Sufficiency
Syllabus for M.Sc Chemistry Entrance Test –
1. Reagents & Reactions: Tautomerism -base hydrolysis -acid hydrolysis -malonic ester -cyanoacetic ester, synthesis of different types of compounds like alcohol, aldehyde, acid, amine & organometallic. Organometallic compounds -Grignard reagent- Acetoacetic ester – a synthesis of dicarboxylic acids & unsaturated acids.
2. Carbohydrates: Sucrose-structural elucidation, extraction, R, S, configuration, mutarotation, conversions-glucose to fructose and vice versa, reactions, starch and cellulose-structural details, applications.
3. Alicyclic compounds, aromatic compounds, fats & oils: Alicyclic compounds-nomenclature-synthesis of alicyclic compounds using carbon- Diels Alder reaction, Freund’s synthesis- buyer’s strain theory postulates, drawbacks-theory of strainless rings-conformations of cyclohexane. Coal tar distillation, separation of benzene, toluene, phenol & naphthalene – Aromaticity exhibited by these compounds. Fats and oils-Saponification-hydrogenation of oils.
4. Amino Acids, Proteins & Dyes:
Amino acids & proteins-classification-synthesis of amino acids-reactions of a carboxyl group and amino group-peptide linkage-end group analysis-color reaction of proteins-denaturation. Constitution-chromophores, auxochromes-Quinine theory, dyes-colors, electron theory of dyes-preparation-color and application of azodyes-acidic. basic, mordant, direct azodyes-Triphenylmethane dyes-malachite green, crystal violet, Rosaniline & Vat dyes-indigo-synthesis & application.
5. Heterocyclic Compounds & Natural Products: Heterocyclic compounds-synthesis and reaction of pyrrole, furan, thiophene, pyridine, quinine, isoquinoline. Alkaloids-Isolation from natural products-color reaction-structural elucidation of nicotine. Terpenoids-Isolation-Isoprene rule-structural elucidation of citral.
Plastics-molding constituents of a plastics & molding of plastics into articles. Nomenclature, functionality, classification, methods of polymerization, mechanism of polymerization, molecular weight determination-Viscometry, light scattering methods. Conductive polymers. Important thermoplastics and thermosetting resins-synthesis & applications of PVA, 23 FLUON, PC, Kevlar, ABS polymer, phenolic & amino resins, epoxy resins & polyurethanes.
7. Nucleophilic Substitution: Neighbouring group participation -Norbornyl and bridgehead systems, Reactivity, structural and solvent effects, substitution in SN1, SN2, SNi. Substitution at allylic and vinylic carbons, substitution by ambident nucleophiles, aromatic nucleophilic substitution, SN Ar, benzyne, SN1. Aromatic nucleophilic substitution of activated halides
8. Elimination reactions: Oxidation and reduction: Reduction using hydride reagents, LiAlH4, NABH4, and other organoboranes: chemo-and stereoselectivity, catalytic hydrogenation (homogenous and heterogeneous catalysts), E1/ E2/ E1CB-mechanism, stereochemistry, the orientation of double bonds-Hoffmann, Zaitsev, Bredts rule-pyrolytic elimination, Chugaev reaction. Swern and DessMartin oxidations, Corey-Kim oxidation, PCC, KMnO4 oxidations.
9. Theories of Aromaticity: Aromaticity, antiaromaticity, Huckels rule, annulenes and hetero-annulenes, fullerenes (C60). Other conjugated systems, Chichibabin reaction. Aromatic electrophilic substitution: Orientation, reactivity, and mechanisms. Substitution in thiophene and pyridine. Reactive intermediates -radicals, stability -ylides-Formation, carbenes, nitrenes, and their applications.
10. Addition to Carbon-Carbon Multiple Bonds: Electrophilic, nucleophilic and free radical addition. Stereochemistry and orientation of the addition. Hydrogenation, halogenation, hydroxylation, hydroboration. Addition to carbonyl compounds-1,2 and 1,4-addition, benzoin, Knoevenegal, Stobbe and Darzen glycidic ester reactions.
Utkal University PG Admission Reservation 2020
- This university provides the admissions of 22.5% of seats shall be reserved for Scheduled Tribe students.
- 16.25% seats reserved for Scheduled Caste candidates,
- One seat is reserved for country representative in national games.
- One seat reserved for the children/ wife of Martyrs/ ex-servicemen/ in-service personnel of the Indian armed force.
- 3% of seats reserved for the physically handy capped students.
For more details like category wise/ state wise/ country-wise Utkal Univ Reservation given on the official notification. All the contenders can check the course wise/ college wise reservation criteria for the reference.
Available Dates of Utkal University PG Entrance Admit Card 2020
The contenders going to appear for the entrance examination in the month of May 2020. Those candidates can download the admit card from the official site. The released date of the Utkal University Admission Hall Ticket 2020 intimated in our web portal. The officials planned to release the admit card before 10-15 days of the examination. All the aspirants must download the Utkal University Entrance Call Letter 2020. Without the admit card candidates not allowed to appear for the written test. The candidates can carry identity proof along with their admit card to the examination. The admit card can have the details of exam date sheet, exam center detail & personal details of the student, etc. The postulant can follow the below article for more details of the above notification.
Utkal University PG Entrance Answer Key 2020
The contenders appeared for the entrance test & waiting for the result need to wait some more time. The publishing date of the Utkal University Entrance Result 2020 intimated in our web portal. The students eagerly looking for the result on the website can check the Utkal Univ PG Entrance Exam Key 2020 for the reference. The Utkal Univ Admission Answer Key 2020 is used to predict the result. The candidates can estimate the entrance exam score by comparing the officials key with your answers. The aspirants must candidate the examination pattern while calculating your scores. This scores will be estimated, these are not the final scores. The estimated result maybe 5-10 marks different from the original scores. So all the contenders can stay in touch with our article for Exact Date of Utkal Univ Admission Result 2020.
Check Here ~ Utkal University PG Entrance Cut Off 2020
The cutoff marks for the selection of the above posts will be declared on the basis of the following factors.
- The Reservation Criteria.
- The Difficulty Level of the Exam.
- Number of Applicants.
- Available Vacancies.
- Previous Year Cut Off Marks.
- Level of Competition.
The officials planned to release the Gen OBC SC ST Cutoff for Utkal University Admissions 2020 on the website. The Cutoff marks may be released by officials after the announcement of the result. The candidate who satisfying the cutoff marks only eligible to appear for the examination. The cutoff marks are the minimum qualifying/ passing marks for the entrance test. After releasing the result & cutoff marks, candidates satisfying the cutoff marks in the written test will be called for the counseling. For more information contenders can stay in touch with our web portal regularly.
Utkal University PG Entrance Result 2020 & Merit List
The contenders who are going to appear for the entrance test in the month of May 2020 will get their result on the official site. The officials may plan to release the Utkal University Admission Result 2020 in the month of June 2020. The released date of the result will be intimated in our web portal. The contenders can submit the registration number & hall ticket number to download the Utkal University Entrance Score Card 2020 from the website. After releasing of the result contenders may get the Utkal Univ PG Entrance Merit List 2020 on the basis of the cutoff marks. The contenders who are shortlisted in the Utkal Univ Admission Merit List 2020 only eligible to appear for the counseling.
Counseling Dates of Utkal University PG Admissions 2020
The contender who is qualified for the entrance test & the education career score calculation is called for the counseling. The candidates can have the counseling schedule on the basis of the Utkal Univ Entrance Rank List 2020. The counseling is the process of document verification, selection of the seat in all the available course/ colleges & seat allotment. The candidates need to pay counseling fees to register for the counseling process. The Utkal University Admission Counselling Dates 2020 intimated in our web portal. The documents which are submitted along with the postal application, those all required to take originals for the documents verification.
After the completion of the document verification, contenders need to fill their priorities for the admission. The list of colleges affiliated with the Utkal University mentioned in the below article. All the contenders must choose the good college based on their merit rank. After filling the choices officials will declare the seat allotment result based on their performance in education & entrance test. The released date of the Utkal University Admission Seat Allotment 2020 intimated in our web portal. All the candidates must download the Utkal University PG Seat Allotment 2020 from the website.
After the releasing of the seat allotment letter contenders can check the joining dates of the Utkal University Admissions 2020-2021. If the candidate not interested to join in the allotted college can apply for the 2nd counseling to change their allotment. The Utkal University PG 1st 2nd 3rd Counselling Dates updated in our article. The contenders who are going to apply for the second counseling must check the seat vacancies list after the completion of the first counseling.