TS PGECET Syllabus 2020 Model/Sample/Previous Questions: Here is a notice for the applicants who waiting for the Telangana State M.Tech Admission 2020. The TSCHE (Telangana State Council of Higher Education) is released the TS PGECET Notification 2020. The Telangana state board authorities will plan to releases the TS PGECET Admission 2020. The state board officials may release the official notification in the month of March 2020. The candidates who have the interest the join the Telangana State post-graduation courses can apply the TS PGECET Application Form 2020.
The aspirants who have the board finalized eligibility criteria apply the TS PGECET Registration 2020 before the last date of the application. The aspirants applied for the TS ME Admission those all should know the TS PGECET Syllabus 2020. The admission applied candidates visit the board official site download the TS M.Tech Admission Model Papers 2020. The Telangana State board is Planning to conduct the TS M.Tech Admission Test in the first week of June 2020. The contenders want to know the more details of the Telangana M.pharmacy Syllabus 2020 pleases read the below article.
TS PGECET Syllabus 2020
- TS PGECET Syllabus 2020
- TS PGECET Syllabus 2020|Telangana State M.Tech Admission Dates 2020
- Exam Pattern Of TS PGECET 2020
- TS PGECET Syllabus 2020 Download Model/Sample/Previous Questions
- TS PGECET Syllabus for Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Download TS PGECET Admit Card 2020
- Telangana State PGECET Result & Merit List 2020
The TS PGECET (Telangana Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test) is the state level entrance exam. By writing the TS PGECET the candidate can get the admission in Telangana State Government/private on Post graduation courses. The TS PGECET 2020 is conducted by the Osmania University on behalf of TSCHE (Telangana State Council of Higher Education). Every year the TSCHE board is conducting the many entrance exam for different courses.
This year now the Telangana government is going to conduct the TS PGECET 2020 in June 2020. By using the PGECET the aspirants can get the admission in various post-graduation courses like M.Tech, M.E, M.Pharmacy, M.Arch, etc. This year a huge number of aspirants applied the Telangana state Post graduation entrance exam. The contenders who applied the entrance exam those all can download the TS PGECET 2020 Hall Ticket on its official portal.
TS PGECET Syllabus 2020|Telangana State M.Tech Admission Dates 2020
|Name of the Organization||Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)|
|Conducted by||Osmania University, Hyderabad|
|Exam Name||TS PGECET 2020|
|Admission For||M.Tech, M.E, M.Pharmacy, M.Arch|
|TS PGECET Application Dates||April/ May 2020|
|TS M.Tech Entrance Exam Date||June 2020|
|Availability of TS PGECET Hall Ticket 2020||last week of May 2020|
|Article Category||TS PGECET Syllabus 2020|
|Released Date of TS PGECET Result 2020||Last week of June 2020|
Exam Pattern Of TS PGECET 2020
The aspirant who applied for the Telangana State Post-graduation course admission, those all first know the Telangana PGECET Exam Pattern 2020. The TSCHE authorities declare the M.Tech admission exam paper on its official portal. By using the TS M.Tech Admission Entrance Pattern 2020 the applicants can assume the which type of questions will come in the entrance exam.
By using the exam pattern and previous papers the applicant can prepare for the entrance exam. The Telangana State post-graduation entrance exam contains the objective questions. The total time duration for the entrance exam is 2 hours or 120 minutes. The exam paper contains 120 questions. Each question is assigned the even marks. According to the TSCHE site, the PGECET exam pattern is mentioning below the table.
|Paper Code||Exam Paper||No.of Questions||No.of Marks|
|CS||Computer Science & Information Technology||120||120|
|EC||Electronics & Communication Engineering||120||120|
|GG||Geo-Engineering & Geo-Informatics||120||120|
TS PGECET Syllabus 2020 Download Model/Sample/Previous Questions
The applicants who preparing for the TS M.Tech Admission needs to go through the TS PGECET Syllabus 2020 Pdf is available in the below article. The candidates by using the syllabus and TS PGECET Sample papers can prepare for the examination and writes the exam as well. The aspirants will get the officials TS PGECET syllabus for ECE on the official portal. The candidates visit the Telangana Official page and download the TS PGECET Previous Question Papers. By using the TS PGECET 2020 Syllabus Pdf and Model papers aspirant can start the preparation for the written exam. The braches wise TS PGECET 2020 Syllabus is mentioning below.
- Flight Mechanics: In this section, the question come in topics are Atmosphere, Static stability, Airplane performance, Space Dynamics and Dynamic stability.
- Structures: In this section, the question come in topics are Flight Vehicle Structures, Stress and Strain, Propulsion, Structural Dynamics, Nonrotating propulsion components and Turbo Machinery.
- Aerodynamics: In this section, the question come in topics are Basic Fluid Mechanics, Viscous Flows, Wind Tunnel Testing, Airfoils and wings and Compressible Flows.
- Organic Reactions.
- Atoms and Molecules.
- Reaction Dynamics.
- Transition Metal Chemistry
- Spectroscopic Techniques.
Computer Science & Information Technology:
- Soft Computing.
- Information Storage & Management
- Data Communication and Network Technologies.
- Digital Image Processing.
- Advanced Algorithms.
- Internet Technology & Web Design.
- Mobile Computing.
- Basics of OS, Unix and Shell Programming.
- Operating Systems.
- Advanced Computer Graphics.
- Cyber Forensic and Law.
- Mathematical Methods for Computing.
- Process Biotechnology.
- Plant and Animal Biotechnology.
- Recombinant DNA Technology.
- Molecular Biology and Genetics.
- Bioprocess Engineering.
- Characteristics of animal cells.
TS PGECET Syllabus for Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Digital Electronics.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Analytical, Optical Instrumentation.
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation.
- Analog Electronics.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Signals, Systems, and Communications.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Power Systems.
- Electrical Machines.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Network Theory.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Measurement and measuring instruments.
- Estimation and costing.
- Basic Electrical Engineering Concepts.
- AC Fundamentals.
- Magnetic Circuit.
- Basic Electronics etc.
- Elementary Engineering.
- The design of Hydraulic Structures.
- Structural Analysis.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Transport Phenomenon.
- Engineering Economy & Management.
- Hydraulic Engineering.
- Energy Conversion.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Soil Mechanics & Foundation.
- Hydrology & Water Resources.
- Surveying & Measurement.
- Mechanics of Solids.
- Engineering Materials & Constructions.
- Structural Design.
- Public Health Engineering.
- Open Channel Flow.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Engineering Materials.
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing.
- Inventory Control.
- Metal Casting.
- Operations Research.
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations.
- Metrology and Inspection.
- Production Planning and Control.
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry.
- Pharmacognosy & Phytochemistry.
- Inorganic pharmaceuticals.
- Pharmaceutical Analysis and Quality Assurance.
- Quality & Standards.
- Food Technology.
- Food Engineering.
- Chemistry and Nutrition.
- Microbiology & Biotechnology.
- Extractive Metallurgy.
- Manufacturing Processes.
- Thermodynamics and Rate Processes.
- Mechanical Metallurgy.
- Physical Metallurgy.
- Analog Electronics
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Analytical, Optical and Biomedical Instrumentation
- Digital Electronics
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement & Industrial Instrumentation
- Signals, Systems, and Communications
- Control Systems and Process Control
- Elements of Material Science.
- Engineering Mechanics & Strength of Materials.
- Advanced Material science.
- Metallurgical Thermodynamics.
- Fluid Mechanics and Heat transfer.
Download TS PGECET Admit Card 2020
The aspirants applied for the Telangana M.Tech admission can download the TS PGECET 2020 Hall Ticket through official portal. The board authorities will issue the hall ticket on its official portal. The state board authorities will declare the TS M.Tech Entrance Admit Card 10-15 days before the entrance exam. The candidates visit the official site & download the admit card through the official portal.
Telangana State PGECET Result & Merit List 2020
The candidates who wrote the TS PGECET 2020 can visit the official site and download the TS PGECET 2020 Result. After the exam completed, the board officials will release the exam result. So Telangana state board officials may release the Telanaga M.Tech Entrance Result on last week of June 2020. After exam result released the board authorities will prepare the TS PGECET Merit List 2020 pdf file. The board authorities will call the qualified aspirants for TS PGECET Counselling 2020. Once the board release the result date and counseling date we intimate on our web portal.