TNPSC Group 4 Selection Process: Here is a good new the aspirants who are waiting for the TNPSC CCSE 4 Eligibility, Age Limit & Qualification. Now the Tami Nadu Public Service Commission announced the notification for the TNPSC CCSE IV Recruitment 2019. This is a good opportunity for the candidates who want to join the TN Pubilc service Commission. The contenders who have the interest in TNPSC can apply the TNPSC Gr 4 Selection 2019. The applicants can check the official notification before applying for the TNPSC CCSE IV Jobs. The Tamil Nadu PSC will issue the TNPSC Junior Assistant Notification 2019 on its official website. So aspirants who want to join the TNPSC can visit the official page to know the recruitment details.
The mode of submitting the TNPSC Gr 4 Application Form 2019 is an online mode. The submitting the Tamil Nadu PSC Registration form and the last date for submitting the TNPSC CCSE IV Online Application we updated on our page once TNPSC released on its page. The candidates check a total number of TNPSC Group 4 Vacancies before applying the notification. The process for this selection recruitment is written test and documents verification. The contenders can read the below our article to know the TNPSC Gr 4 Eligibility 2019, age limit & other details.
TNPSC Group 4 Selection Process
- TNPSC Group 4 Selection Process
- TNPSC Group 4 Selection Process 2019 Application Dates
- Eligibility for TNPSC Group 4 Selection 2019 Age Limit Qualification
- TNPSC CCSE IV Selection Process 2019
- Steps to Fill TNPSC CCSE IV (Gr-IV) Apply Online 2019
- Tamil Nadu PSC CCSE 4 (Group IV) Exam Pattern 2019
- Admit Card Release Date of TNPSC Gropu IV Exam 2019
- Result Declaration of Tamil Nadu CCSE Gr 4 Exam 2019
- TNPSC Group IV Exam Merit List 2019
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is every year release the many recruitment notifications. The TNPSC conducting many exams to fill the vacancies in the PSC in various posts. Many numbers of contenders applied for the Tamil Nadu PSC jobs in various departments every year. And also many candidates get the job in TNPSC. The Tamil Nadu PSC authorities will also mention the post wise vacancies list on its official notification. According to the TNPSC Group IV Notification, we are providing the all post vacancies list below.
|Post-Code||Post name||Number of Vacancies|
|2025||Village Administrative Officer|
|2600||Junior Assistant (Non – Security)|
|2400||Junior Assistant (Security)|
|2500||Bill Collector, Grade-I|
TNPSC Group 4 Selection Process 2019 Application Dates
|Name of the Board||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Number of Vacancies||Various posts|
|Notification Release date||Updated Soon|
|TNPSC CCSE IV Application start date||Released Soon|
|Last date of registration form||Updated Soon|
|TNPSC Group 4 Selection process||Written Test and Document verification|
|TNPSC Gr 4 written Test date||Notify Soon|
|Availability of hall ticket||10 Days before the exam|
|Category||TNPSC CCSE IV Selection Process 2019|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Result Release date||Notify Soon|
Eligibility for TNPSC Group 4 Selection 2019 Age Limit Qualification
- The aspirants should have minimum age limit is 21 years and maximum age limit is 30 years.
- The Tamil Nadu government give the age relaxation category wise.
- SC(A)s, SCs, STs, BCs, MBCs/DCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all Castes candidates the minimum age limit is 21 years and the maximum age limit is 40 years.
The applicant must pass minimum general educational qualification. The contenders should have passed the S.S.L.C public examination or equivalent to the higher secondary courses of studies or colleges courses of the studies.
- Typist: The candidate’s must passed the government technical examination in typewriting. The applicant Senior /Higher Grade in English and Tamil or Senior / higher grade in English and lower or junior gade in Tamil.
- Steno-Typist (Grade–III): The candidate’s must passed the government technical examination in typewriting. The applicant Senior /Higher Grade in English and Tamil or Senior / higher grade in English and lower or junior gade in Tamil.
The one-time registration is mandatory to apply for the TSPSC jobs. All category candidates must pay the registration fee is Rs 150/-. The one-time registration fee validity is 5 years.
- The candidates who have already registered in the one-time registration system those all can pay Rs 50/- before the last date.
- The aspirants who registered the before the last date those all exempted from the registration fee. The recruitment is the valid posses of the registration.
The aspirants who want to apply the Tamil Nadu Group 4 jobs those all can pay the application fee is Rs 100/-. The candidates want to know the category wise application fee to visit the official portal.
TNPSC CCSE IV Selection Process 2019
The board officials will release the selection process of the TNPSC Gr 4 Recruitment 2019 in the official notification. the selection process is mentioned below.
- Written Test
- Document verification.
The candidate’s marks scored in the written examination, the board authorities will shortlist the candidates. The aspirants qualify the written test eligible to attend the next selection process. The further selection process is document verification. After successfully completing the certificate verification, the board finalizes candidates. This is last round in the selection procedure.
The Tamil Nadu PSC department also releases the pay scale of each post in the Gropu IV jobs. The TNPSC assigned the Rs.5,200 – 20,200/- + 2,400-G.P for all posts.
Steps to Fill TNPSC CCSE IV (Gr-IV) Apply Online 2019
The applicants who want to join the Tamil Nadu PSC department those all can apply the application form. The applied candidates visit the official site apply through TNPSC site. Due to lack of knowledge on the internet browsing, the aspirants will face some issues while filling the TNPSC Gr IV Registration form. To make their work simple we are providing the steps for filling the application form. The steps are mentioning below.
- The applicant visits the TNPSC web portal.
- In the web portal the candidate search for the Gropu IV application form.
- Then-candidate the first register the TNPSC account by paying the registration fee.
- The application form link was identified, next click on the link.
- In that page, the applicant enters all details.
- Then upload the candidate signature and passport size photograph.
- Next, pay the examination fee.
- Click the submit button.
- Download the application form in your system.
- Finally, take the print out of the registration form for further preferences.
Tamil Nadu PSC CCSE 4 (Group IV) Exam Pattern 2019
The aspirants who applied for the TNPSC Gr IV job those all must know the TNPSC Gr 4 Exam Pattern 2019. The state board officials release the exam pattern on its official website. According to the official portal, we have listed the TNPSC CCSE 4 Paper Pattern on below. By using the TSPSC Gr 4 Syllabus and exam paper the candidate prepares for the exam and write the exam as well. The written test contains the three sections. The total time duration of the written test is 3 hours. the written test is conducted in the online mode such computer-based exam. The exam paper contains objective type questions. The total marks for the written test are 300 marks. In this papers has two languages like English or Tamil based on the candidate choice.
|Subject name||No.of Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration||Qualifying Marks|
|General Studies||75||300||3 hours||90 Marks|
|General Tamil /
Admit Card Release Date of TNPSC Gropu IV Exam 2019
After successful completion of submitting the application form, the board officials release the Tamil Nadu CCSE 4 Admit Card 2019 on its official portal. The Tamil Nadu board authorities will issue the admit card 10 to 15 days before the written exam. The applicants can download the TNPSC Gr 4 Exam Hall Ticket 2019. The candidate once downloads the hall ticket then take the print of the call letter. Because the hall ticket is very important to attend the written exam. The aspirant does not carry the hall ticket to exam hall the authorities not allowed the exam center.
Result Declaration of Tamil Nadu CCSE Gr 4 Exam 2019
The candidates attend the written test eagerly looking for the TNPSC CCSE IV Result 2019 on different websites. Once the written test is completed, the board authorities plan to release the TNPSC Gr 4 Exam Result 2019. The officials released the examination result on its official portal. The written exam completed within one month the state board authorities will release the exam result. The candidates regularly check the official website to know the result status.
TNPSC Group IV Exam Merit List 2019
The aspirants who cross the board declare TNPSC Gr IV Cutoff 2019 are qualified for the written test. After result released the board officials will prepare the TNPSC CCSE 4 Merit List pdf file. The board officials will release the merit list after 10 days of exam results has released. The board authorities shortlist the candidate for the next selection process is a basis on the cutoff marks. The candidates qualified for the written test can get the TNPSC Gr IV Score Card 2019.
Document Verification of Tamil Nadu Gr IV Selection 2019
The aspirants who got the above cut off marks those all can eligible to attend the document verification. The board officials will generate the call letter to qualified candidates for certificate verification. The qualified candidate can attend the certificate verification the declared days only. The aspirant will carry the all educational certificates and other documents to the verification process. The applicant who successfully completed the certificates verification all can get the job in the TNPSC. Because the verification is the final sate of the recruitment process. Once the board release, we are updating the admit card availability and result dates on our portal.