RRB JE Eligibility 2019: Railway Recruitment Board- RRB has recently released recruitment notification for 14033 vacancies of Junior Engineer, JE (IT), Depot Material Superintendent (DMS), Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant (CMA) Posts. The aspirants searching for the Latest Government Job in Railway department can utilize this best opportunity. The people who want to apply for this post those can need to fill the application form before the last date. RRB JE Application Form 2019 available from 02nd to 31st January 2019. Participating candidates can check the RRB JE Eligibility 2019 in this article. Railway JE Education Qualification 2019 available given below here. In this page, we are providing all the latest updates about RRB JE Recruitment 2019 such as education qualification, age limit, RRB JE Selection Process 2019, application fees details, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card, result, etc.
RRB JE Eligibility 2019
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) will be recruiting for 14033 positions of JE, JE (Information Technology), DMS, and CMA in various Zonal Railways, Indian Railway. The candidates who are interested and eligible those can apply through online mode before the last date. The online applications will start from 2nd January 2019 and last to submitting the application forms on 31st Jan 2019. The people who are searching for the Railway JE Syllabus & Exam Pattern will available given below article. The students who have applied for the post those can download the RRB JE Admit Card 2019 from the official website prior to the exam date. Aspirants can check the previous year model papers to refer official website. Complete details regarding RRB Jr Engineer Recruitment 2019 to refer given below article.
Application Dates of RRB JE Recruitment 2019
|Department Name||Railway Recruitment Board- RRB|
|Number of Vacancies||14033 Posts|
|Post Name||JE, JE (Information Technology), DMS, and CMA|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
|Article About||RRB JE Recruitment 2019|
|Opening date to fill the application form||2nd January 2019|
|Last date for submitting the application form||31st January 2019|
|RRB JE Exam Date||Updated Soon|
Post-Wise Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No of Vacancies||Qualifications|
|Junior Engineer (JE)||13034||Applicants must have passed diploma/ degree In Engineering in relevant stream|
|Junior Engineer (IT)||49||should have completed PGDCA/ B.Sc/ BCA/ B.Tech (IT/ Computer Science)/ DOEACC ‘B’ level course of 3 years duration or equivalent|
|Depot Material Superintendent (DMS)||456||Students should have passed diploma/ UG in Engineering from any discipline|
|Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant (CMA)||494||Must be passed Bachelors degree in science with physics & chemistry with at least 45% marks|
Eligibility Criteria for RRB JE Notification 2019
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 33 years
- General category candidates can need to pay the online application fees Rs. 500/-
- EBC/ SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-serviceman/ Transgender/ Women to pay the application fees Rs. 250/- through online mode by using a credit card/ debit card/ internet banking/ UPI OR SBI Bank Challan/ Post Office Challan
Note: Rs. 400/- will be refunded to general category candidates while Rs 250/- will be refunded to the remaining category students after the first stage of Computer Based Test (CBT)
The pay Band is Rs. 35400/- (Level 6 of 7th CPU Pay Matrix) plus allowance.
The Process of Selection:
The selection will be based on
- Computer Based Test- CBT
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Railway JE Application Dates 2019
|Opening date of online registration of application||2nd Jan 2019|
|Ending date for submitting the application form||31st Jan 2019|
|Late to pay the online application fees||5th Feb 2019|
|End dates to pay the SBI Bank Challan/ Post Office Challan||4th Feb 2019|
|Final submission of application||7th Feb 2019|
|Availability of Hall Ticket||Available Soon|
|RRB JE Exam Date||Intimated Soon|
|Declaration of the Result||Declared Shortly|
Steps for RRB JE Apply Online 2019
The students who are eagerly waiting for this post those can apply through online mode before the last date or 31st Jan 2019. By using below steps fill the online application form
- Candidates can need to open the official website of Railway Recruitment Board.
- Find the link named Railway DMS Application Form 2019 link.
- Click on that apply online link.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Fill the online application form with required details without mistakes.
- Upload a scanned pass photo size photographs, signature, and required documents
- Pay the application fee as per category wise through online mode/ SBI bank challan/ post office challan.
- Click on the submit button.
- Check and download the application form and take a printout for further uses.
RRB JE Exam Pattern 2019
- RRB JE exam will be conducted on Computer Based Test
- It consists of multiple type/ objective type question papers
- The paper will contain 150 questions for 150 marks
- Duration of time is 2 hours
- There will be Negative Marking question paper in the exam
- For each wrong answer, 1/3/ 0.333 Marks will be deducted from the correct answer
|Name of the Subject||Number of questions||Max Marks|
|Technical Ability (as per the post wise) and General Science||90||90 Marks|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||60||60 Marks|
Further details regarding syllabus will update shortly in this article.
Railway JE Exam Admit Card 2019
The people who are going to participate in the written exam can check RRB DMS Hall Ticket 2019 before the date of written exam. The admit card will available shortly on the official main portal. Hall ticket download by using reg number and password/ date of birth from the official web page. All the exam details like exam date, center, exam time will available on the admit card. Aspirants should carry original id proof along with call letter to the exam hall. Without admit card, will not allow the exam hall.
All the details Railway Recruitment Board Junior Engineer to refer official notification given below link.