OICL Assistant Recruitment 2019: Here is a notice for the aspirants who waiting for the OICL Latest Notifications 2019. The aspirants of Insurance government jobs are to be informed that OICL Assistant Notification 2019 is going to release in the coming weeks. The contenders who have the board declared eligibility and interest in OICL jobs are can be applied for the OICL Assistant Application 2019 on or before the last date. The authorities release the recruitment application form on its web page. The OICL Recruitment authorities once release the notification we updated on our page. The mode of applying the OICL Assistant Registration Form 2019 is online.
So to help these aspirants we are giving notability information on OICL Assistant Vacancies 2019, Method to fill the Online Application of OICL Assistant 2019 and expected exam date of OICL Assistant. The candidates want to check the details of OICL Assistant Eligibility 2019 application dates and other details can follow the below article.
Key Information On OICL Assistant Notification 2019
Every year the officials of Oriental Insurance Company Ltd (OICL) conducts various exams to recruit many job seeker. The many aspirants every year applied the OICL recruitment notifications and many of the candidates also get the job in OICL. Now this year also the OICL is a plan to release the Notification of OICL Assistant 2019 so that it can give the top of the job around various vacancies all over India. The aspirants who were waiting for the government jobs notification have the good news as the online form of OICL assistant 2019 is going to start. Once the authorities release the official notification, online application form dates and other details can follow the below article. So the aspirants are advised to follow the article through which they can fill the online application easily.
Online Application Dates of OICL Assistant Selection 2019
|Name of the Organisation||Oriental Insurance Company Ltd (OICL)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant|
|Application Dates||Updated Soon|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Interview|
|Written Exam Date||Notify Soon|
|Availability of Hall Ticket||Updated Soon|
|Article Category||OICL Assistant Recruitment 2019|
|Official Web Page||www.orientalinsurance.org.in|
Eligibility for OICL Assistant Selection 2019
The candidates who want to fill the application form are can full fill the board mentioned eligibility details. The authorities release the recruitment eligibility details on its web page. For candidates, we mention the eligibility details below.
- The aspirants must have a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized University/college/institute. The candidates must score the minimum passing marks in their graduate courses.
- The minimum age limit for this post is 18 years and maximum age limit is 26 years. The OICL authorities also provide the category wise age relaxation.
- For OBC Candidates have the 03 Years age relaxation
- The SC/ST or existing employees of OICL candidates have 05 years age relaxation
- For PWD candidates have 10 years age relaxation.
- The General category candidates can pay application fee Rs 500/- (includes intimation charges as well)
- For OICL/Ex-Ser/PwD/SC/ST candidates only pay intimation fee Rs 50/-
OICL Assistant Application 2019 ~Apply Online
The candidates who have the above eligibility details all can fill the recruitment application form. The recruitment authorities release the OICL Assistant Online Application 2019 form on its web page. The aspirants who want to apply the notification application form all visit the official page and fill the application form. Here we listed the steps & link to fill the online application form through official page. The contenders by using the link visit the official page and fill the application form. The easy way to fill the online application form steps is mentioning the below.
- The interested candidates of OICL first needed to snap below link after which they will reach the official portal of OICL
- Here they ( Aspirants) needed to search the link of Online application of Assistant of OICL 2019 and click it
- Now the candidates can enter the required details in the application form
- Then uploaded all required documents
- After paying the category wise application fee
- Then click the submit button
- Now take a print copy of OICL which can be used for future references.
Expected Exam Date of OICL Assistant 2019
Once the application form submission completed the authorities conducting the written exam. The authorities release the OICL Assistant Online Written Exam 2019 Date on its web page. The authorities once release exam date we intimated on our page. The OICL Officials conducting the written exam on various centers in India. The OICL Assistant Exam Centres List 2019 is Alwar, Sikar, Kota, Udaipur, Ajmer, Guntoor, Ongole, Vishakapatnam, Vijayawada, Agartala, Amravati, Guwahati, Nellore, Kurnool, Mysore, Kozhikode, Kollam, Tirupati, Aurangabad, Pune, Nagpur, Mumbai, Bikaner, Jodhpur, Jaipur, Surat, Faridabad, Palwal, Gurgaon, Vadodara, Gandhinagar, Ahmednagar, Nasik, Patiala, Ropar, Fatehgarh Sahib, Jalandhar, Mohali, Bhatinda, Ludhiana, Amritsar, Indore, Silvasa, Vapi, Durgapur, Asansol, Bidar, Jammu, Srinagar, Ranchi, Ujjain, Satna, Jabalpur, Gwalior, Lucknow, Kanpur, Allahabad etc.
Exam Pattern of OICL Assistant Recruitment 2019
The candidates who applied the recruitment application form all check the exam pattern. The recruitment authorities release the OICL Assistant Exam Pattern 2019 on its web page. The authorities release the exam pattern along with the official notification Pdf. The aspirants by using the exam paper pattern and OICL Assistant Syllabus 2019 can know the names of the subject, number of questions & marks and exam time duration. The written exam paper pattern is mentioning below.
- The written exam conducting on the online mode (Computer Based Test)
- The exam paper contains multiple choice questions.
- The written test conducting the Hindi and English language (except for the English section)
- The total time duration is 120 min.
|Section No.||Name of the Subject||Number of Questions||Number of Marks||Time Duration|
The aspirants have any doubts on above article please comment below we updated on our page. For more latest updates aspirants regularly visit our portal.