LIC AAO Salary In Hand 2019: The Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) had released a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) jobs 2019. The interested & eligible candidates registered for the LIC AAO Notification 2019 before the last date. All the applicants can have the selection process of online written test, personal interview & medical assessment. The LIC AAO Examination 2019 conducts at various examination centers all over India. The candidates appeared for the written test can check the LIC AAO Exam Result 2019 on the official site. The publishing date of the LIC AAO Exam 2019 Results intimated in our web portal.
After releasing of the result officials will declare the LIC AAO Merit List 2019 on the basis of the cutoff marks. The LIC AAO Exam Cut Off Marks 2019 releases along with the results on the official site. The contenders shortlisted for LIC AAO Selected List 2019 appear for the interview process. The LIC AAO Interview Dates, tips, frequently asked questions & other details available on the official website. After completion of the interview process based on the performance of the candidates, officials release the LIC AAO Final Selected List 2019 for the recruitment. Those candidates can check the LIC AAO Salary In Hand 2019, working hours, work profile/job profile details & other facilities from the article below.
LIC AAO Salary In Hand 2019 Working Hours
The Life Insurance Corporation(LIC) is a famous & repute organization for the country. This organisation had more number of divisional branches in the states of Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Andaman & Nicobar, Chhattisgarh, Chandigarh, Delhi, Mizoram, Goa, Tamilnadu, Jharkhand, Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Manipur, Haryana, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Uttara Pradesh, Maharashtra, Odisha, Punjab, Puducherry, Telangana, Tripura, Uttarakhand, Rajasthan, Sikkim & West Bengal.
Every year large number of contenders appearing for the LIC Recruitments. This year LIC releases the Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) recruitment. A large number of contenders applied for recruitment than expected. The organization conducts the written test, personal interview & medical assessment to select the more eligible applicant. For more details of Life Insurance Corporation AAO Recruitment 2019 candidates can visit the official website.
Life Insurance of India AAO Salary Structure 2019
|Name of the organization||Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
|Starting Date of Application Form||2nd March 2019|
|Last Date for Submitting Application Form||22nd March 2019|
|LIC AAO Exam Dates||Released|
|Assortment Process||Written Test, Interview & Medical Assessment|
|Article about||LIC AAO Salary In Hand 2019|
|Release Date of LIC AAO Exam Result||Updated Soon|
LIC AAO Recruitment 2019 Salary In Hand
- The candidates selected for LIC AAO Jobs 2019 get basic pay of Rs. 17240/- per month.
- The scale of pay is Rs. 17240- 840(14) –29000– 910(4) –32640 (note that this is under revision).
- You will be entitled to receive other admissible allowances as per rules.
- The emoluments after adding allowances at the minimum of the scale inclusive of City Compensatory Allowance & House Rent Allowance approximately Rs 40,245/- per month in ‘A’ Class city.
- Other benefits are Special Allowance for passing Actuarial Examination, Defined Contributory Pension, Vehicle Loan (2- wheeler/4 wheeler), Gratuity, LTC, Group Mediclaim, Cash Medical Benefit, Group Personal Accident Insurance, Group Insurance as per rules.
LIC AAO Pay Scale Structure:
|Article Category||LIC AAO Pay Band|
|Spl. Allowance (7.75% of Basic Pay)||0|
|D.A (33.1%| 39.80%%)||10,855|
Check Here for LIC AAO Job Profile 2019 Work Nature
LIC AAO Working Hours: The Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) working hours for the employees from Monday to Friday from 10 AM to 5 PM. There is a lunch break of 45 minutes as well. This break is from 1:30 PM to 2:15 PM. All Saturdays are half working days from 10 AM to 1:30 PM.
LIC AAO Work Profile: The work of an AAO is centered around executing administrative tasks such as:
- Devising New schemes.
- Inspecting various policies.
- Interacting with Clients.
- Filing and Management of Claims.
- Inter-Department Communications with respect to schemes and policies.
- Executing various intangible tasks as directed by the Manager. (AO or BM).
- If you are posted as AAO Specialist, you would be posted in a specific department within the organization viz. Marketing, Sales, Claims etc as specified above
LIC Administration Side Promotions
- Assistant Administrative Officer.
- Administrative Officer.
- Assistant Divisional Manager.
- Zonal Manager.
- Senior Divisional Manager.
- Deputy Zonal Manager.
- Divisional Manager.
AAO > AO > ADM > ZM > SDM > DZM > DM and Convergence
Facilities of LIC (Life Insurance Corporation)
- Defined Contributory Pension
- Special Allowance for passing Actuarial Examination
- Group Mediclaim
- Cash Medical Benefit
- Group Personal Accident Insurance
- Group Insurance
- Vehicle Loan
Other Benefits of LIC AAO Employee
- Limited Workload
- Less likely to get rural postings
- 5 Day office
- Better laptops provided
- Good Growth Opportunities
- No Customer dealing
- Lifetime pension