KSV B.Ed Admission 2020: The Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya had released a notification for the admission of Bachelor Education (B.Ed) courses 2020-21. The students interested to join in Kadi Sarva University Admissions 2020 can register for the admission process through offline. The KSV B.Ed Admission Form 2020 available in the month of March 2020. The KVS B.Ed Application Dates 2020 update in our web portal for reference. The candidates need to register for the KVS B.Ed Application Form 2020 before the last date to get eligible for the selection process. The applicants selected for the KVS B.Ed Allotment 2020 on the basis of the academic merit of UG & PG education. The below steps helpful to submit the KVS B.Ed Registration Form 2020. For more details of KSV B.Ed Admission Eligibility, application dates, selection & others update in our web page.
KSV B.Ed Admission 2020
The Kedi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya (KSV) established in 1919 for providing education in various Ug, PG courses. The course offered by Kadi Sarva University is BA, B.Sc (IT), B.Com, BBA, BCA, B.Ed, M.Ed, MA, M.Sc (Computer Science), M.Com, MBA, MCA, Pharm.D, Ph.D., M.Phil., PGDCA, B.Sc Nursing, B.Pharmacy, M.Apharmacy & others. Every year large number of students applying for the admissions of KSV. This year a large number of contenders waiting for the KSV Admission Notification 2020 on the website. After the declaration of the application form, contenders need to submit the form before the last date through offline. The Kadi Sarva Viswavidyalaya B.Ed Applications available in the month of March 2020 & applicants can submit the application form before the last date to the mentioned address below. The contenders can stay connected with this page for updates of KSV B.Ed Admissions 2020-22.
KVS B.Ed Admission 2020-2022 Application Dates
|Association Name||Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya|
|Admission Course||Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)|
|KSV B.Ed Admission Notification 2020||March 2020|
|Last Date of Submit KSV B.Ed Application Form 2020||March/April 2020|
|Selection Process||Through Merit List|
Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya B.Ed Admission Eligibility 2020
- The applicants who are having the Graduation/ Post Graduation Degree from a recognized organization with at least 50% marks are eligible to appear for the selection.
- The candidates pursuing final year Graduation/ Post graduation courses are also eligible to appear for the KSV B.Ed Admissions 2020.
- The candidates from Bachelors in Engineering/ Technology with specialization of science & mathematics with at least 55% marks from a recognized organization are eligible to appear for the selection.
The interested candidates need to pay application fees of Rs. 200/- through bank challan/ DD.
Steps for KSV B.Ed Application Submission 2020
The candidates interested to join in B.Ed admissions need to submit the application form before the last date to the place of admissions. The KSV B.Ed Application Submission Dates 2020 update in our web portal. The eligible students can follow the simple steps mentioned below to register for KSV B.Ed Admission 2020.
- Visit the official website address first.
- Click on the admissions 2020-21 link on the main page.
- Search for the B.Ed Admission Form 2020 link.
- Open the link & check the eligibility details.
- Eligible candidates can download the application form from the website.
- Fill the application form with required details.
- Attest the mentioned documents along with application fee receipt.
- Send to the below address before the last date of submission.
Postal Address to Send KSV B.Ed Admission Form
B.Ed Admission Committee,
C/o R.H.Patel English Medium B.Ed College,
Sarva Vidyalaya Campus,
Gh-6, Sector-23, Gandhi Nagar-382023.
KSV B.Ed Admission Process 2020
The candidates registered for the selection of the b.ed admissions can have the selection process on the basis of the academic merit. The applicant who got a good percentage of marks in their academic will get admission. The KSV B.Ed Merit List 2020 declares after a month of completion of the application submission last date by using the below strategy.
- Admission Merit List calculated by using % of marks obtained in Graduation plus 20% of marks obtained in Post Graduation.
If two or more candidate will get the same percentage of merit score then officials consider the preference of total percentage of marks in final year degree/ PG, after that total percentage of marks in second year UG/PG & then total % of marks in first-year degree/ PG (if required). The decision of the admission committee will be considered as final.
Details of KSV B.Ed Admission Reservation 2020
|Category List||Reservation Percentage|