Karnataka PGCET Admit Card 2020: Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) is going to conduct the Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET) 2020 for admission courses like as into 1st year/ 1st Semester MBA/ MCA/ M.E./ M. Tech/ M. Arch Courses/ M. Tech QIP and 2nd Year lateral entry to MCA course for the year 2020 in KARNATAKA. The aspirants who have the eligibility all applied the Kar KEA PGCET 2020 Notification. Those who are applying for this exam before the last date. They are waiting for their KEA PGCET Admit Card 2020 for this exam. The exam is going to held soon by the officials. Last year it was conducted in the month of August. Candidate can download their Kar PGCET Hall Ticket 2020 from the official website of Karnataka Examination Authority the details are there in this article.
Karnataka PGCET Admit Card 2020, KEA PG Entrance Exam Dates
- Karnataka PGCET Admit Card 2020, KEA PG Entrance Exam Dates
- Entrance Exam Date of Karnataka PGCET 2020
- Exam Pattern for Kar PGCET 2020
- Steps To Get Karnataka KEA PG CET Hall Ticket 2020
- Method of Downloading KEA PGCET 2020 Exam Admit Card
- Karnataka PGCET 2020 Syllabus
- Computer Science and Engineering:
- Details About PGCET KEA Admission Result 2020
Karnataka Examination Authority is going to conduct the POST GRADUATE COMMON ENTRANCE TEST 2020 which exam will be conducted soon by the KEA for M.Tech, MBA and MCA. so every candidate should start their preparation in the respective field. Once we get the exact date of the KEA PGCET Entrance Test 2020 we can update here as soon as possible.
Before that, contenders have to download the call letter from the official website. Generally, it is available 10 days prior to the examination. Entry Card will be very important for the entrance exam. Applicants are advised to carry it on the exam date without fail with one ID proof otherwise board will not allow for writing the paper. If postulates will find any problem in getting admit card, please use steps which are given in the page below. It will help to reach the KEA PGCET Admit Card 2020 portal easily.
Entrance Exam Date of Karnataka PGCET 2020
|Name of Conducting Board||Karnataka Examination Authority|
|Examination Name||Post Graduate Common Entrance Test|
|Admission For||MBA, MCA, M.Tech, M.Arch, etc|
|Article Category||KEA Kar PECET Admit Card 2020|
|Exam Date||July 2020|
|hall ticket availability date||10 days before the exam|
|Exam Types||State Level Examination|
|KEA PGCET Result Date||August 2020|
Exam Pattern for Kar PGCET 2020
The PGCET exam will be conducted based on the written examination containing objective type questions. The KEA PGCET 2020 Pattern is different for every course and the syllabus is available on the official website of KEA PGCET 2020 soon. Aspirants can also get last year sample/ model paper for better preparation for Management Course. The students by using the entrance exam paper pattern can know the exam paper subjects names, the number of questions & marks in the exam and exam paper time duration and other details. According to the official web page here, we listed the written exam paper pattern below the table.
|Name of the Courses||Parts Names||No.of Questions||No.of Marks||Total Marks|
Steps To Get Karnataka KEA PG CET Hall Ticket 2020
Once the entrance exam application form submission is complete the state board authorities prepare the exam to admit card. The students who applied the exam all waiting for the release date of the entrance exam hall ticket. Those candidates who are filled their successful application form and submitted their application fee in the respective field those candidates can download their KEA PG Common Entrance Test 2020 Admit Card from the official portal. The KEA authorities once release the exam call letter we intimated on our web page. The students after declared the exam hall ticket visit the official site and check the hall ticket. Check the below process to find the Kar PG CET Hall Ticket 2020.
Method of Downloading KEA PGCET 2020 Exam Admit Card
- First Need to visit the official website of KEA (Karnataka Examination Authority).
- Click on the KEA PGCET Notification 2020 tab and search the KAR PGCET 2020 Hall Ticket link there.
- Enter your PGCET Application Number/ DOB and other required detail correctly.
- Now submit the page to check your name and other details are given right.
- Afterward, click on the download button to save in the system in pdf format.
- Take a print out for future use by pressing ctrl+p.
Click on the given link to download the previous year syllabus for Kar PGCET
Karnataka PGCET 2020 Syllabus
The students who applied the Karnataka state PG entrance exam al waiting for the exam syllabus pdf. The state board authorities release the KEA KAR PGCET 2020 Syllabus on its portal. The students by using the exam syllabus can start preparing the exam and write the exam as well. Based on the official notification the PGCET syllabus is listed below.
- Test of Reasoning
- General Intelligence
- Proficiency in the English Language
- General Knowledge
- Quantitative analysis.
- General Awareness
- General English
- Mathematics: Co-ordinate Geometry, Algebra, Vector, Probability & Statistics and Trigonometry.
- Computer Awareness: Computer Basics, Data Representation.
- Analytical Ability and Logical Reasoning
- Mass Transfer
- Fluid Mechanics
- Mechanical Operations
- Process Calculations
- Process Control
- Reaction Kinetics
- Process Industries.
- Pollution Control Engineering
- Heat Transfer
- Fluid s Mechanics
- Elements of Civil Engineering & Strength of Materials
- Building Engineering Science
- Water Supply and Sanitary Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Environmental Chemistry
- Biology and Ecology Wastewater and Treatment
- Solid and Hazardous Wastes Management
- Transport Processes and Water Quality Assessment
- Environmental Impact Assessment.
- Atmospheric Pollution and Control
- Water Supply and Treatment
Computer Science and Engineering:
- Computer networks
- Web technologies
- Engineering Mathematics
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Operating Systems
- System software
- Logic Design and Computer Organization
- Formal Languages and Automata Theory
- Engineering Mathematics
- Electric Circuits & Fields
- Analog & Digital Electronics: Control Systems, Analog Electronics and Microprocessors.
- Silk Technology Cocoons
- Spun Silk Industry
- Unconventional Weaving Machine
- Fabric Manufacture Winding
- Textile Testing Fibres
- Processing Industry
- Chemical Processing Of Textiles Pre-process
- Fabric Structure and Fashion Design
- Garment Technology.
- Textile Fibres
- Yarn Manufacturer
- Silk Throwing
- Weaving Industry
- City Planning
- Techniques for planning
- History of Architecture
- Development of Contemporary Architecture
- Planning Theory
- Engineering Mathematics
- Engineering Materials
- Strength Of Materials
- Engineering Mechanics
- Theory Of Machines
- Design Of Machine Elements
- Production Engineering and Industrial Engineering
- Fluid Mechanic
Mathematics and Computer Science:
- Computer Science
Polymer Science and Technology:
- Polymerization kinetics
- Chemical engineering thermodynamics
- Fluid mechanics and statics
- Polymer manufacturing
- Polymer science
- Chemical process calculations
- Processing Technology
- Heat and mass transfer
Details About PGCET KEA Admission Result 2020
After the exam is complete the state board authorities plan to release the exam result. The candidates who wrote the entrance exam all waiting for the release date of the Karnataka PGCET Result 2020. The authorities only release the exam result o its web page. The candidates can check the entrance test result through the official site. The candidates have any doubts on the above article please comment below. The students regularly visit our page for getting the latest updates.