Haryana SI & Constable 2019 Eligibility, Selection Process & Application Date: The state government of Haryana is going to announce vacancies in the state police department 2019. The organization is going to release Haryana Constable 2019 Recruitment for Constables (males & females) and Sub Inspector(SI). The Notification of Haryana Police SI 2019 available on the official web portal. The candidates who have the interest to join the Police job Haryana state all can apply the HSSC Sub -Inspector Application 2019 form through HSSC official web page.
The mode of submitting the application form is online. The Application form will available soon in the official website. The aspirants who applied the application form first check all details of the recruitment. The Haryana Police SI Selection 2019 Process is the Written Test, PET, and PMT. The candidates who want to check the recruitment notification details, HSSC Police Constable Eligibility 2019 and other details can follow the below article.
HSSC Police Constable & SI Vacancies 2019 Details
- HSSC Police Constable & SI Vacancies 2019 Details
- SI & Constable Recruitment Notification Haryana State 2019
- Haryana SI & Constable 2019 Eligibility
- Selection Process of Haryana Police Recruitment 2019
- Haryana Constable & SI Application 2019 ~ Apply Online
- Exam Pattern HSSC Police Constable Written Test 2019
- Agriculture –
- Admit Card Haryana Constable SI Exam 2019
- HSSC Constable/SI Physical Measurement Test
- Document Verification-
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Male Constable (General Duty)|
|Female Constable (General Duty)|
|IRB Male Constable (General Duty)|
SI & Constable Recruitment Notification Haryana State 2019
|Name of the Board||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Post Name||SI and Constable|
|Notification date||Published Soon|
|HSSC SI & Constable Application starting Date||Updated Soon|
|Last date of Application Form||Intimated Soon|
|Last Date of Application Fee||Notified Soon|
|Article About||Haryana Police Constable Eligibility 2019|
|Number of Vacancies||Various Posts|
|Written Exam Date||Updated Soon|
|Location of the Job||Haryana|
Haryana SI & Constable 2019 Eligibility
- Candidates apply for the Constable posts shall have the age between 18 years to 25years.
- The SI posts applicants age limit shall be 21years of age to 27 years of age.
- Constable posts applicants- Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/-+ Rs 2000 GP.
- Applicants of SI posts- 9300-34800+ Rs 4000 GP.
- The candidates shall have certain eligibility criteria to apply for the post.
- Particular height measurements are given in the notification which the candidate shall have to apply for the post.
- The candidates must have qualified in HSC or 10+2 degree from any of the recognized University in order to apply for the Constables posts Haryana 2019.
- Applying people should have done graduation degree from a recognized university for the Haryana SI posts 2019.
|Name of the Category||Application Fee For Constable Post||Application fee For SI Post|
|General (Male, Female Non-Resident of Haryana||100||150|
|General (Female of Haryana Resident)||50||75|
|SC/BC (Male) of Haryana State||25||35|
|SC/BC (Female) of Haryana State||13||18|
|Ex-Serviceman of Haryana||Nill||Nill|
Selection Process of Haryana Police Recruitment 2019
- The candidates to get selected for the posts shall undergo a selection process. The process will have 3 stages.
- The Written Exam
- The Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Measurement Test(PMT)
- Candidates who clear all these rounds of selection will be given the posts and the pay will be given according to the posts in which they get selected.
Haryana Constable & SI Application 2019 ~ Apply Online
- Open the website of Haryana SSC.
- Search for the latest notifications.
- Click on the SI & Constable recruitment post for 2019.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Click on apply online.
- Enter all your details and submit it.
- Make payments according to the posts applied and your category.
- Take a printout of the Haryana Police application form.
Exam Pattern HSSC Police Constable Written Test 2019
- In this exam, Objective questions with multiple choice options will ask.
- Total 100 questions will asr the Competitive knowledge topics.
- 100 questions for total 80 marks will ask.
- 12th standard syllabus questions will be there in the exam.
- Aspirants have to complete their exam in total one and a half hour time duration.
Haryana SI/ Constable Exam Syllabus 2019
Candidates who applied for the vacancies and are worried about preparation of exam can follow this syllabus. The HSSC Police SI Test 2019 Syllabus for the exam is given here. With the help of these candidates can easily prepare for the exam and also perform well in the exam.
General Studies –
- General knowledge of surrounding society.
- History of India (Haryana mostly) & its Adjacent Countries.
- Economic Scenario and Constitution of India & State Administration.
- Political series of Country.
- Five-Year Plan.
- The contribution of Haryana in the National Movement.
- History/ Facts of Agriculture Knowledge.
- Fruits & Vegetable.
- Crop Production.
- Irrigation and Damage.
- Weed/Pests Control.
- Types of Crops.
- Soil & Land.
- Plantation and Deforestation etc.
Animal Husbandry – Animal Nutrition and nutritional importance, Animal breeds,
- Animal Nutrition and nutritional importance
- Importance of animals
- Animal breeds
- Livestock farming
- Diseases and symptoms in animal etc.
- verbal and non-verbal questions.
- similarities and differences
- Arithmetical computation and other analytical functions
- Venn diagrams
- Relationship concepts
- Ability to observe
- Distinguish patterns etc.
Current Affairs –
- Indian Current Events
- General Science
- General Knowledge.
- Current affairs of National & International news
- Important dates
- Current Science
- Sports & Culture.
Numerical Ability –
- The test of Arithmetical and Numerical abilities.
- Number Systems
- Ratio & Proportion
- Profit & Loss
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Time & Work
- Time & Distance
- Tables & Graphs
General Science –
- Knowledge and competencies for scientific methodology concepts
- Techniques and physics
- life sciences (Biology)
- the earth/space sciences
Admit Card Haryana Constable SI Exam 2019
As the Board is going to conduct the exam for the applicants, they need to admit cards. Without Admit cards, aspirants will not allow writing the exam. These admit cards will available just 10 days before the exam. To download, these HSSC Constable 2019 Admit Cards candidates have to visit the official web of the board. Before going to the exam, download the admit cards and take its print out also.
Admit cards are important for all the contenders as it holds the information about the exam date, time and center of the exam where candidates have to appear for the exam along with the candidate’s details. Visit the official portal and our website too to know the regular notification updates about the recruitment. Important dates will update soon by the Board on its own official web only.
Click me to get more information keep visiting the official website
Physical Standard Test of Haryana Constable/SI Selection 2019
|Candidates||Race Distance||Race Time|
|For the Male Candidates||2.5 K.M.S||11 Minutes|
|Female||1 K.M.S||05 Minutes|
|For E.S.M||1 K.M.S||04 Minutes|
HSSC Constable/SI Physical Measurement Test
candidates after qualifying in the physical standard test and written exam will move on to the next level of selection which is PMT Physical Measurement test.
|Male of General Category||83 c.m.s||87 c.m.s||170 c.m.s|
|Reserved Male||81 c.m.s||85 c.m.s||168 c.m.s|
|Female of General Category||NA||NA||158 c.m.s|
|Female (Reserved)||NA||NA||156 c.m.s|
♦ NA is Not Applicable
Candidates who clear the Physical Measurement round will call for the next level of selection round which is scrutiny of the documents. In this document, verification candidates will get 5 marks depending on their educations + 3 marks for the NCC Students. The aspirants will call category wise for this round completely depending on the combined merit marks of the applicants they scored in written exam and PST.
Depending on the marks of all exams like PST+ Written Exam + PMT candidates will call up for the Interview round. This interview will carry 12 marks.
The board authorities once release the exam dates and other dates we updated on our portal. The candidates have any doubts or want to get more details please comment.