Haryana Police Constable Syllabus 2019: The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) had successfully announced the employment notification for Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2019. Interested and eligible candidates apply for this application from 12th to 26th June 2019. A large number of students applied for the Haryana Staff Selection Commission Police Vacancy Applications. All the applied candidates can check the Haryana Police GD Constable Syllabus 2019 by visiting the link given below. The candidates who are going to appear for the exam those can download the admit card for the exam. The subject wise previous/ model/ sample question papers for HSSC Constable Exam 2019 available on the web portal. All the aspirants can download the HSSC Constable GD Sample Papers 2019 to given below link.
Haryana Police Constable Syllabus 2019 Information
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released different notifications for different vacancy applications every year. The applicants searching for the Haryana Constable Model Papers 2019 will be declared in this article. A lot of candidates applied in this Haryana Staff Selection Commission Constable vacancy. The aspirants who are going to attend the exam can download the HSSC Police Constable Hall Ticket 2019 to click on the below link. In this page, we provide all the information of Haryana Police Application Dates, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card, model papers, previous papers, sample papers, result &, etc.
Key Details of Haryana Police Constable Syllabus 2019
- Board Name: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
- Name of the Post: Constable, Sub Inspector
- No of Vacancy: 6400
- Application Starting Date: 12th June 2019
- Online Application Closing Date: 26th June 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date: 28th June 2019
- Exam Date: Updated Soon
- Article Category: Syllabus, Previous Papers
- Official Website: www.hssc.gov.in/
- Knowledge Test (Written)
- Physical Screening Test (PST)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Scrutiny of Documents (Documentation)
HSSC Police Constable GD Exam Pattern 2019
- The Haryana Police Constable Exam total of 100 Questions.
- HSSC Constable exam all are multiple choice based questions.
- Each question carries 0.80 marks and a total of 80 marks.
- The Constable exam time duration is 1.30 min ( 90 min)
- The exam paper will display on the both English and Hindi languages.
- HSSC Constable Exam topics are General Studies, Agriculture, Current affairs, General Reasoning, Mental Aptitude, Numerical ability, General Science, Animal husbandry, other relevant fields/trades etc.
HSSC GD Constable Syllabus 2019:
- History of India (Haryana mostly)
- Constitution of India & State Administration & Economical Scenario
- Political series of Country,
- Five-Year Plan,
- Contribution of Haryana in the National Movement.
- Fruits & Vegetable,
- Crop Production,
- Knowledge of History/ Facts of Agriculture,
- Irrigation and Damage,
- Types of Crops,
- Soil & Land,
- Weed/Pests Control,
- Plantation and Deforestation.
- The importance of animal,
- Livestock farming,
- Animal breeds,
- Animal Nutrition and nutritional importance,
- Diseases, and symptoms in animal etc.
- Similarities and differences,
- Relationship, a
- Arithmetical computation,
- Analytical functions,
- Venn diagrams,
- Relationship concepts
- Ability to observe and distinguish patterns.
- General Science,
- General Knowledge,
- National & International news,
- Important dates,
- Current Science,
- Sports & Culture.
- Arithmetical and Numerical abilities:
- L.C.M., H.C.F.,
- Ratio & Proportion,
- Profit & Loss,
- Simple & Compound Interest,
- Time & Work,
- Time & Distance,
- Tables & Graphs
- Scientific methodology concepts,
- Techniques and physics,
- Life sciences (Biology),
- The earth/space sciences,
- Technologies etc.
Haryana GD Constable Exam Previous Model Papers
The aspirants searching for the Haryana Constable Previous Model Papers updated in this article. The people who are going to the appearing in the exam can download the previous year question paper. The applicants have to prepare well and always aim to score a high score in all subjects. The best preparation applicants have to study old year exam question paper. The HSSC Constable Sample Papers are very easy for eligible and applied hard working applicants. The students stay in touch with us for the more latest information.
Admit Card for Haryana Constable Exam 2019
All the applied candidates now eagerly waiting to check and download the admit card by visiting the official portal. Applied candidates without admit card will not be allowed to the examination hall. Applicants now check and download the Admit Card for Haryana Constable Exam 2019. Applied candidates must have to download this call letter before the examination date. Candidates who are going to download the admit card by the use of application no and date of birth.
- Aspirants visit the official website of the HSSC.
- Find the HSSC Police Admit Card 2019 link.
- Open that link and enter your details like application no and date of birth.
- Submit the details after wait a minute.
- Your hall ticket display on your screen.
- Save and download the admit card for future use.
|Application Starting Date||12th June 2019|
|Online Application Closing Date||26th June 2019|
|Fee Payment Last Date||28th June 2019|
|Admit Card Status||One week before the examination|
|Result Status||Released Soon|
HSSC Police Constable GD Exam Result 2019
Few days after successful completion of the examination the department officials soon release the official portal. Appeared aspirants now eagerly waiting to check and download the HSSC Police Constable GD Result 2019 by visiting the official portal. Applicants who are going to check and download the result by the use of admit card no and date of birth. Qualifying candidates now going to the next selection process i.e Physical Test.
Physical Screening Test (PST):
|Candidates||Test distance||Qualifying Time|
|Male||2.5 Kilometer||12 minutes|
|Female||1.0 Kilometer||06 minutes|
|Ex.-serviceman||1.0 Kilometer||05 minutes|
Physical Measurement Test (PMT):
- General Category Candidates – Male (170 cms); Female (158 cms).
- Eligible and reserve categories as per latest existing Government Policy – Male (168 cms); Female (156 cms).
- (i) General Category Aspirants– Male (83 cms (un-expanded) to 87 cms (Expanded)).
- (ii) Eligible and reserved categories as per the latest existing Government Policy – Male(81 cms (un-expanded) to 85 cms (Expanded)).
Participated candidates can need to stay in touch with us for more updates.