Haryana Constable Recruitment 2020: The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has recently announced a notification for the Recruitment of huge vacancies in Male & Female Constable (GD) Jobs 2020. The candidates looking for the Haryana Police Constable Jobs 2020 can apply for the recruitment through online. The contenders can check the Haryana Polic Constable Notification 2020 for details of the eligibility criteria. The aspirants need to qualify the HSSC Constable(GD) Eligibility 2020 to apply for the selection. The candidates can follow the steps mentioned below for Haryana Constable Apply Online 2020.
Here we provide the direct link to register for the HSSC Police Constable Selection 2020. The Haryana Constable(GD) Selection based on the written exam, physical standard test, physical efficiency test & personal interview. The candidates preparing for Haryana Police Constable Vacancy 2020, this is a good opportunity to get a job. For more details of HSSC Police Constable Recruitment 2020 like educational qualification, how to apply online, exam dates, syllabus, etc are given in the article below.
Haryana Constable Recruitment 2020 Information
- Haryana Constable Recruitment 2020 Information
- HSSC Police Constable Jobs 2020 Eligibility
- Haryana Police Constable Vacancies 2020
- Steps for Haryana Constable Apply Online 2020
- Selection Process for HSSC Constable Bharti 2020
- HSSC Constable Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2020
- Cutoff Marks for HSSC Police Constable Exam 2020
|Name of The Concerning Body||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Department||Haryana State Police Department|
|Vacancy Name||Constable General Duty (Male & Female)|
|Number of Available Posts||Updated Soon|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|HSSC Constable Application Available Dates||Updated Soon|
|Post Location||Haryana State|
|Haryana Constable Exam Dates 2020||Update Soon|
|Assortment Process||Written Test, PST, PET & Personal Interview|
HSSC Police Constable Jobs 2020 Eligibility
Age Limit –
- The candidate applying for Haryana Constable Jobs can have the age boundaries of 18-25 years.
- The aspirants going to appear for the Haryana Sub Inspector selection can have the age limits of 21 to 25 years.
The age relaxation facility is applicable for the reserved categories as per government rule. The category wise age relaxation details are available on the official notification.
Educational Qualification –
- The candidate should have the qualification of 12th class or it’s equivalent from any recognized board.
- The applicant can have the knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric level.
Application Fee –
|S.No||Post Name||General||SC & ST|
|Male||Female Non-Residence of Haryana||Female Residence of Haryana||Male||Female|
|3||Ex-Serviceman of Haryana||No Charges|
Pay Scale –
- For Constable Jobs: The contenders selected for the HSSC Constable will get a salary of Rs.21700/- to Rs.69100/-.
- For Sub-Inspector Jobs: The shortlisted candidates of Haryana Police Recruitment 2020 can get the salary of Rs.35400/- to Rs.112400/-.
Haryana Police Constable Vacancies 2020
|Categories List||Mele Constable (GD)||Female Constable (GD)||India Reserve Battalions of Haryana Male||Sub-Inspector Male||Sub-Inspector Female|
Steps for Haryana Constable Apply Online 2020
Before applying online the candidates have to scan their respective recent color passport size photograph with the light background & self-signature in jpg. format. The candidates can follow the below steps to apply online for the HSSC Police Constable Jobs 2020.
- Go to the official website first.
- Now here click on the recruitment tab on the home page.
- Then select the application for job link.
- Search for the recruitment of Police Constable link.
- Open the online application form link.
- Pay the application fees & upload the details & documents required.
- After filling the application form click on submit & generate print challan.
- Save and take a print your application form for your future use.
Selection Process for HSSC Constable Bharti 2020
Recently the Haryana SSC has notified about the Constable Recruitment Notification 2020 on the official website. The candidates successfully applied for the recruitment can have the selection of
- Written Test/Knowledge Test
- Physical Screening Test (PST)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Other Qualifications
As per the notice, first of all, aspirants have to qualify the written test by getting minimum HSSC Police Constable Cutoff Marks 2020. We can updates the Haryana Constable Expected Cut Off 2020 after the official announcement. Afterward, the aspirants have to participate in PST (physical standard test)/ PET (physical efficiency test). It is mandatory to fulfill the exercise and shortlisted by getting appropriates marks. Finally, the board will conduct the interview round cum document verification for the qualified postulates.
HSSC Constable Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2020
The candidates going to appear for the selection of the above post can get the HSSC Constable Exam Pattern 2020 and Haryana Constable Syllabus 2020 for the written examination. Once the application process will over, the board will provide the HSSC Constable Exam Syllabus 2020 on the official website. It will help in preparing for the 1st round of selection (written exam). Generally, the question is related to class 12th/ intermediate, like General Studies, General Science, General Reasoning, Current Affairs, Mental Aptitude, Numerical Ability, Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, English &, etc. Applicants can take benefit of last year model test paper. The Haryana Constable Previous Year Papers available on the official website.
Cutoff Marks for HSSC Police Constable Exam 2020
Each round, the concerning body has set the Haryana Constable Cutoff 2020. Those who reach or cross that marks will get selected for the further procedure. Applicants who want to clear the exam kindly check the last year cutoff to get a rough idea and attempt the examination accordingly. The qualifying score will depend on the no. of the vacant seat & number of candidates appeared in the recruitment process. For more information candidates kindly get in touch with us.