CG Vyapam TET Application 2020: Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board is going to organize the Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test (CG TET 2020) in the upcoming days. Candidates who are looking for the Teaching Jobs 2020, this is the best opportunity to grab the chance. The CG Vyapam TET Applications 2020 are available on the official site. Eligible candidates may apply by filling the form before the last date. CG TET Teacher Eligibility Test 2020 will organize by Chhattisgarh Professional Exam Board (CGPEB) for the recruitment of Primary Teachers (Class 1st to 5th) and Upper Primary Teachers (Class 6th to 8th) in the Government and Private schools of Chhattisgarh State. Participated candidates can check the official website for more latest updates.
Applicants who willing to make their career as a teacher, they may register by filling CG TET Online Application Form online through the official site. For the CGTET Syllabus, CG TET Eligibility Criteria, Chhattisgarh TET Exam Date, Selection Process, Application Fee etc details, read the article below.
Chhattisgarh PEB TET Notification 2020
|The Board Name||Chhattisgarh Profesional Examination Board- CGPEB|
|Recruitment Exam For||Teacher Vacancy (Class I to VIII)|
|Name Of Examination||Teacher Eligibility Test- TET 2020|
|No. of Posts||Various|
|Online Registration Starts From||Updated Soon|
|Last Date of Form Submission||Intimated Soon|
|CG TET Exam Date||Declared Shortly|
|Assortment Process||Written Test Merit|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Category||State Government Job|
|Official Web Address||www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in|
Eligibility Needs For CG TET 2020 Notification
For Class 1 to 5 Teacher:
- Senior Secondary/ 12th or its equivalent with no less than 50% marks.
- Contenders who are appearing completing their 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education can apply for CGTET-2020.
- 4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) are able to apply.
- B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Ed. degree with never less than 50% marks can apply for the same.
For Class 6th to 8th Teacher:
- B.A./D.Ed./ B.Sc./ with 50% marks at least are able to apply
- Candidates who pass or appearing in 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education OR 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) OR Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.) OR four – year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or 1-year B.Ed. (Special Education) OR B.Sc.Ed/B.A.Ed.
Age Limit – The contenders should be 18 years to be eligible for the Chhattisgarh Teacher’s Job 2020. There is no upper age limit for any ST/ SC/ OBC/ General category candidates.
CG Vyapam TET Application Fee for CG-TET 2020
|Category/ Quota||For Single Paper||For Paper I and II|
|General (UR)||Rs. 350/-||Rs. 600|
|Other Backward Classes||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 400/-|
|Scheduled Caste & Tribes||Rs 200/-||Rs. 300/-|
Pay Scale Offers To Chhattisgarh Class I-VIII Teacher
Those who qualify the Teacher Eligibility Test will get the salary and grade pay as per the state government rules and regulation. For more details, please refer to the official notification.
How To Apply Online For CG TET 2020
- Candidates have to visit the official website of CGVYAPM.
- There you can get the CG Teacher Eligibility Test Notification 2020.
- Open that and read the official advertisement carefully.
- Suitable aspirants can select the Apply Online link to fill the registration form.
- Enter the valid personal and academic details and upload recent photo and signature in specified jpg format.
- Attach the scanned copy of required certificates/ documents and submit the page.
- Finally, pay the application fee to complete the procedure vis net banking/ debit card/ credit card before the due date.
- Take a print of receipt for future references.
Pattern & Syllabus of CGPEB TET 2020
Paper-1 TET Exam Pattern:
The paper-1 examination includes child development and pedagogy, language 1, language 2, environmental sciences and mathematics. There are total 150 questions asked in the paper. candidates will get one more marks for every correct attempt. To complete the examination, the board will give 1 hour 30 min.
|Subjects||Maximum Marks||No. of Questions|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
Exam Pattern Of TET Paper-2:
There is a total of 5 sections which included child development and pedagogy, language 1, language 2, maths and science and social science. A total of 150 questions is asked in the paper. The total marks of the paper are 150 marks. 1 (one) marks shall be awarded for each correct answer and the composite time for the exam is 90 minutes.
|Subjects||Max Marks||No. Questions|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Math’s or Science (For Math’s and Science Teachers) OR Social Science (For Social Science Teacher)||60||60|
Contenders can get the topic wise CG TET Syllabus 2020 on the official site soon. With the help of syllabus, aspirants can practice those topics/ points which will be asked in the examination. We also suggest to all applicants to refer the last year model paper/ question paper for effective study/ preparation.
Chhattisgarh TET Admit Card 2020
The CG Teacher Eligibility Test Call Letter 2020 shall be released 10-15 days before the exam scheduled date. The CG Vyapam TET Admit Card 2020 shall be uploaded to the official website CGPEB. Aspirants can download the hall ticket/ admit card by entering their registration number. candidates must be noted that the admit card is an essential document and should bring to the exam center (venue). If anyone fails to carry, then he/she shall not allow inside the exam hall.
For the details of CG TET Result 2020 and CGTET Merit List 2020 and CGTET Cutoff 2020, we would request to get in touch with this page. We can update the information soon.