CG B.Ed Admission 2020: The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board had released a circular for the admission of B.Ed courses. The contenders interested in the CG B.Ed Admissions 2020 can fill the Chhattisgarh Pre- B.Ed Application Form through online. The students will get the CG Vyapam B.Ed online Applications in the month of March 2020. For contenders, we will intimate the CGPEB B.Ed Application Dates 2020 on our web portal. The aspirants going to apply for the admission need give a glance to the CG Pre- B.Ed Eligibility 2020 mentioned below. The contenders to get admission for B.Ed courses need to attend the CG Vyapam Pre- B.Ed Entrance Exam conducted by the CG Vyapam.
The students will attend the admission test in the month of May 2020. The students to get CG Vyapam B.Ed Entrance Exam Dates, applying the process of the admission, etc details give a glance to the below content.
CG B.Ed Admission 2020~Pre-B.Ed Application Form Last Date
- CG B.Ed Admission 2020~Pre-B.Ed Application Form Last Date
- Chhattisgarh Pre-B.Ed Application Dates 2020
- Eligibility For CGPEB B.Ed Admissions 2020
- Steps To Fill CG Vyapam B.Ed Online Application 2020
- CG Vyapam Pre- B.Ed Entrance Exam Dates 2020
- Chhattisgarh PEB B.Ed Entrance Exam Pattern 2020
- CGPEB B.Ed Entrance Exam Syllabus 2020
The CGPEB is popular know as Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board is the board conducting admission test for various courses. Every year the board release the admission notification on official site. The interested will go through the notification and apply for the admission. Recently the board had released the CGPEB B.Ed Admission Notification on the official site. The interested aspirants can apply for the admission through online. The contenders need to go through the below CGPEB B.Ed Eligibility Criteria and check whether applicants are meeting below requirements. The students after filling the application form need to get ready to attend the entrance test. The aspirants to collect more details of the article read the below lines.
Chhattisgarh Pre-B.Ed Application Dates 2020
|Board Name||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board|
|Name of the Examination||CG Vyapam Pre B.Ed Entrance Examination|
|Admission For||B.Ed Courses|
|CG B.Ed Application Dates||March 2020|
|CG Vyapam B.Ed Entrance Exam Date 2020||May 2020|
|Article Category||CG B.Ed Admissions 2020|
|Official Web portal||www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in|
Eligibility For CGPEB B.Ed Admissions 2020
The aspirants going to apply for the admission need have mentioned qualities. The contenders who meet the below qualities only there applications will be accepted for the admission. The aspirants to know brief details of CG Vyapam B.Ed Eligibility go through the admission notification released by the board.
Students to fill the B.Ed application form need to possess Graduation. The contenders who completed PG are also eligible to apply for the admissions.
- The aspirants going to apply for the admission need to have maximum of 20 years.
- The aspirants General Category should pay an application fee of Rs. 200/-
- The OBC category aspirants need to pay the application fee of Rs.150/-
- The ST /SC category aspirants should pay Rs.100/- as application fee.
Note: The CG Vyapam is providing 5 % admissions reservation for ST /SC category.
Steps To Fill CG Vyapam B.Ed Online Application 2020
The CG Board start B.Ed application form a few days after releasing the notification. The contenders may get the CGPEB B.Ed Applications 2020 from the second week of March 2020. The students need to attach the below documents with the application form. For students, we will intimate available dates of application form on our web portal. After releasing the application form the students eagerly searching for the application form various sites. To help the aspirants in filling the application form we have provided a link to apply for the admission. Even students can follow the below process to apply for the admission.
- Aspirants need to open the official website.
- Students will get a list of links on the screen.
- Then contender needs to search for the B.Ed Online admission form link and click on it.
- Aspirants need to fill the application form.
- After filling the form attach the documents asked in the application form.
- Then students need to submit the application form.
- The contender needs to take the print out of the application form for references.
List of Documents to Attach to CG B.Ed Application
- 10th and 12th class Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate.
- Graduation Certificate.
- Application fee receipt.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Caste Certificate
- PWD certificate.
- ID Proof ( Adhar Card)
- Passport size photograph
CG Vyapam Pre- B.Ed Entrance Exam Dates 2020
The aspirants applied for the admission will attend the entrance exam a few days after closing the application form. The CG Vyapam will conduct the entrance exam one month after the closing of the application. We are expecting that students may attend the admission test in the month of May 2020. The board may release CGPEB B.Ed Admission Test Dates in the month of April 2020. For students, we update the entrance exam dates here.
Chhattisgarh PEB B.Ed Entrance Exam Pattern 2020
In the entrance test, the aspirants will get the question containing multiple choice. The aspirants will get question paper with below-mentioned topics. Even there is no negative marking in the admission test. Below we have mentioned the marks allotments for each section.
|Name of the Subject||Mark Allotment|
|General Mental Eligibility||30|
CGPEB B.Ed Entrance Exam Syllabus 2020
The contenders applied for the admission need to download the below exam syllabus. The aspirants are going to get admission based on the below syllabus. In the entrance exam, the aspirants will get questions based on the below topics. The contenders can also previous year question paper to know the type of questions asked in the entrance exam. For more details of the article keep visiting the official site.
- General Science
- Basic Education
- Methods and theories
- Responsibility of teachers
- Aptitude and Development of student
- Child progressive education
- Development of Teacher Education in India
- School-related Experiments and New Finding Activities
- Reports & Tests
- Learning and Pedagogy
- Responsibility towards society
- Ability of teaching
General Mental Eligibility
- Dictionary related question
- Venn Diagram
- Non-verbal series
- Figure classification
- Coding & Decoding
- Blood Relation
- Arithmetic Number Series
- Letter and Symbol Series
- Alphabet Test
- Sitting Arrangement
- Logical Deduction
- Shabd Bichar
- Barna Vihar
- Shabd Rachna
For aspirants, we have mentioned all know details of the article here. For students, we update the important details of the article here. The contenders to know these details keep visiting our web portal regularly.