RBI Grade B Officers Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for Officers in Grade ‘B’ Positions: Looking for RBI Grade B Officers Jobs? The wait is finally over; RBI Grade B Officers notification is out. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Officers in Grade ‘B’ (General).
Online applications are invited through a recruitment notification for dynamic individuals to join its highly competent workforce as Officers in Grade ‘B'(General) Direct Recruitment – (DR) to be positioned at its Branches/Offices located across India.
Online Registration for RBI Grade B Exam will be started from 3rd May.
Eligible and interested candidates may apply through online mode from 3rd May to 23rd May 2017. Further details like age limit, educational qualification, examination fee, how to apply, selection process and online application form are given below.
RBI Grade B Officers Vacancy Details:
Organisation Name: Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Notification: Advt.No. 1A /2017-18Total number of Vacancies: 163 Posts
Name of post:
- Officers in Grade ‘B'(General) Direct Recruitment – (DR): 145 Posts
- Officers in Grade ‘B'(General) Direct Recruitment – (DR): 12 Posts
- Officers in Grade ‘B'(General) Direct Recruitment – (DR): 04 Posts
Community Wise Vacancy:
- General (UR): 75 Posts
- OBC: 53 Posts
- SC: 35 Posts
- ST: 08 Posts
Age Limit: Minimum 21 years to Maximum 30 years [Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-07-1987 and not later than 01-07-1996 (both days inclusive)] as on 01-07-2017.The age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and as per Government rules for other category candidates.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess a minimum of 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PWD) or an equivalent grade in Bachelor’s degree as well as in 12th (or Diploma or equivalent) and 10th standard examinations. The minimum qualifying percentage or an equivalent grade for the Bachelor’s Degree will be in aggregate for all semesters/years.
Application Fee: General/ OBC and other unreserved candidates are required to pay Rs. 1000/- for RBI Grade B while SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates will have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee.
Application fee should be paid at either online banking or using the Debit card, credit card.
Selection Process: Selections of candidates will be made by their marks obtained in computer based online test (Phase I), Online+Descriptive (Phase-II) which will be followed by Interview.
Number of attempts: Candidates belonging to Unreserved i.e. General Category, who had already appeared Six times for Phase-I Examination for this post in the past, are not eligible to apply. No such restriction applies to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD if the posts are reserved for them.
Appointment & Emoluments: Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of Rs. 35,150/- p.m. in the scale of Rs. 35150-1750(9)-50900-EB-1750(2)-54400-2000(4)-62400.
At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments are approximately Rs. 65,789/-.
Online Application Form: Eligible candidates are advised to apply online only between 23-05-2017 to 23-05-2017 (inclusive of both days) through the Bank’s website after carefully going through the instructions contained in this page. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
How to Apply Online: Before filling online application, candidates must have valid email ID, scanned copies of photo and signature.
- Log on to its official website at www.rbi.org.in.
- Navigate to Career section.
- Now click on the post you want to apply for.
- Fill application form with all mandatory details, payment details and upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- If everything is right, submit your application form.
- After submission of application, a system will generate a Registration number, note down the login ID and password.
- Take print out of application for further use.
- Date of Notification: 03-05-2017
- Commencement of on-line registration of application: 03-05-2017
- Closure of registration of application: 23-05-2017
- Closure for editing application details: 23-05-2017
- Last date for printing your application: 01-06-2017
- Online Fee Payment: 03-05-2017 to 23-05-2017
- Phase-I Online Examination: 17-06-2017
- Phase-II Online Examination: 07-07-2017
More Details: Candidates are strongly advised to read official recruitment notification for detailed information about RBI Grade B Officers Recruitment for vacancies of various posts with regard to age limit, educational qualifications, last date, pay scale, how to apply and online application form.
Click here to Apply Online (Starting from 3rd May)